I'm among the lucky ones, I see the PINK ribbon as a symbol of a disheartening, tragic, persistent disease that OTHER girls have faced, an older aunt battled and won, but it took a great deal away from her, she is going to not be the identical. I am lucky and blessed this tragedy has skipped little ol' me and my immediate family and I am praying it still takes care of so.
Seeing PINK makes me see red with anger nevertheless it also reminds me how much cancer of the breast affects thousands of American women every year. In fact, over 280,000 women in 2011 received the devastating news of breast What Color Is The Breast Cancer Ribbon 00001 in the US alone. Seeing PINK makes me need to do something, everything to help bring this complaint to its end. What can anyone do? Here are a few simple easy things to do which will make a difference:
• Volunteer for just ONE day at your neighborhood cancer center. Bring a smile to someone facing troubles of cancer and brighten their day.
• Run for that cause. Make a goal to run a 5K Fun Run that donates all proceeds to Breast What Color Is The Breast Cancer Ribbon 00001 Research. Have fun, exercise and know you have done something to help another.
• Buy something PINK that can donate proceeds to the cause and also to research. You can give yourself a break to your little something totally new and know that you happen to be helping eliminate this deadly disease.
• Remind women in your life to have their mammogram. Go in terms of to get the date of their mammogram and hang a reminder inside your calendar so yearly you continue them on track and healthy.
• Wear a PINK ribbon! So quick and easy to do to create awareness to the people near you daily. Remind people cancer of the breast remains a deadly problem that affects increasingly more women annually.
This month, seeing PINK actually reminded me it is often over a year since my last mammogram. How quickly time flies and exactly how simple to not take proper care of yourself. Thank you PINK, so you can get me for the doctor a whole lot of sooner.
One last thing that seeing PINK does for me personally, it can make me grateful, so grateful that my mother, my friends, myself are lucky to get healthy and breast cancer free. I want that for every single woman today.
Let's all find a way and employ the POWER of PINK to address breast cancers and lastly win! Every woman in your life will thanks a lot.
This wallpaper, is categorized within Cancer. picture with height and width pixels () for your computer wall picture or click on the photograph above to look all photographs of "" by looking around through the thumbnails to view the full photograph's of "What Color Is The Breast Cancer Ribbon 00001". You'll find a lot of footage in high definition resolution that are provided only for you. So, it's nice to see how you discover this web site with a view to change all of the look of yours into something attractive and wonderful. Take your time, read every single put up on this weblog and tell me what you discover later.